WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
We believe the current legal model is outdated and our vision is completely different to the “old paradigm”. We’re not your typical Law Firm.
We Don’t Do This
- Send large bills that you’re not expecting
- Have fancy offices (guess what, you end up paying for that view)
- Add all those extra annoying charges like photocopying, faxing, printing and telephone charges
- Give you false expectations of winning claims
- Get involved with family law, crime or conveyancing – but have some good colleagues who we can refer you to.
We Do This
- Provide open, honest and transparent legal advice
- Fixed-fee costing whenever possible
- Become a trusted adviser who will support you in growing your business
- Talk to you in plain-English and share extensive knowledge, resources and information through Law in a Box
- Offer tailored membership packages through Legal Shield giving you the protection you need at a price you can afford, payable in monthly instalments
- Understand what it’s like to be a small-business owner or start-up entrepreneur, and can relate to your unique challenges
- Work with you to achieve your desired objectives
MEET THE TEAM
We champion start-ups, entrepreneurs and small business owners, but do not discriminate against industry or profession.
Our entire mission is built around making sure you can access proper legal protection for your business without being restricted by time, money or resources. You have an important job to do – forging a place in the world, driving innovation and disrupting the status quo, and you should not be held back. It’s why we have rewritten the rule book when it comes to legal services to offer packages to suit you and your business whatever shape or form it takes.
From Law in a Box , our revolutionary online portal giving you 24/7 access to information and resources, to the ground-breaking Legal Shield membership options, providing on-demand access to a lawyer along with Tailored Legal Documents to protect your ‘blood, sweat and tears’.
Want to be part of something special?
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…
Cost, care and commitment: How a start-up is turning the legal industry on its head
CeBit Australia June 2016
Lawyers are known for many things, but a fantastic client experience is not necessarily one of them.
5 Minutes With…Ian Aldridge, Progressive Legal
Confessions of a Small Business Owner June 2016
The highly talented and vastly experienced lawyer, Ian Aldridge, founder of Progressive Legal these days favours hanging out in jeans and a t-shirt near his office in Bondi rather than donning the traditional ‘lawyer uniform’ of a dark suit and tie.
Revolutionary new Legal Shield service for small businesses
Coorey Report June 2016
NOTE TESS – these are the actual first 2 lines….
It was great to catch up last week with Ian Aldridge from Progressive Legal to discuss his new Legal Shield platform.
But this will make probably more sense in context?
Yes, use this version:
Legal Shield. It’s an Australian first where start-up entrepreneurs and small business owners can get ongoing access to a specialist lawyer and all the legal documents they need.
Change the World: Perth’s game changing free event
Generosity Magazine November 2016
Frustrated by how many cause organisations struggle to grow awareness in the digital age, Perth small business Hancock Creative decided to do something about it.
Online firm hires special counsel to set up new employment arm
Lawyers Weekly Feb 2017
A new law firm has brought a top-tier employment lawyer on board to establish a new practice in Perth. K&L Gates senior associate Carla Vinciullo is leaving her firm of five years to join a new law group in Perth.
OPERATIONAL RISK: COMMON LEGAL PITFALLS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Momentum Lab Feb 2017
Is your business at risk? Join us as Ian Aldridge, founder of Progressive Legal, chats to Kathryn Kavanagh about the steps you can take to protect your business from common legal pitfalls.
AS SEEN IN